There’s nothing more romantic than watching a Zimbabwean sunset with a glass of your favourite wine in one hand and your most loved person by your side. Willow Lodge offers couples looking for a romantic getaway and a cosy living space in the tranquil northern suburbs of Harare. The property is the perfect combination of secluded, nature-inspired living and access to the city and urban surroundings.
Personalised Services To Make Visitors Feel At Home
At the Lodge itself, all visitors receive a comfortable, spacious room and beautiful views from the porches and patios on the property. Each room is equipped with fibre/Wi-Fi, allowing all visitors to stay in touch with their loved ones or research the area’s activities whenever they please. Those who want to travel on their own time can get help from the Willow Lodge staff with renting a car or even a driver for the day.
Services That Can Romanticise Your Stay
Couples who want to take a trip into town for a romantic dinner can hire a driver to take them wherever they need to be. We’ve compiled a list of various restaurants in the area that cater to different needs. Couples can bring many great adventures together, as Zimbabwe has so much natural beauty and beautiful sites to see.
Explore Zimbabwe With Loved Ones
Zimbabwe has many unforgettable sights and natural beauty to explore that create memories that last forever. The most well-known attractions are Victoria Falls and its marvellous bridge and the Hwange National Park. There are many things to choose from to occupy your time, which is why visitors can now ask our friendly staff for guidance and a list of possible activities in the area, such as popular outdoor attractions, places to eat, as well as child-friendly amusement parks.
Romantic Places To Visit In Harare
Here are some romantic places to visit in Harare that are perfect for couples looking to explore the city:
- Mukuvisi Woodlands: This nature reserve is a great place for couples who love nature and wildlife. The park is home to many different species of animals, including impalas, zebras, and warthogs, as well as a variety of bird species. Couples can take a stroll through the park, have a picnic or go on a game drive to see the animals up close.
- Harare Botanic Gardens: These beautiful gardens are a great place to relax and enjoy the natural beauty of Harare. They are home to many different species of plants, including exotic flowers and tropical trees. The gardens are a perfect spot for a romantic stroll or a delicious picnic and bubbly under the shade of a tree.
- Harare National Art Gallery: This art gallery features works by some of Zimbabwe’s most talented artists. It is a wonderful, tranquil location in which to catch your breath and peacefully explore local culture and history. See impressive artworks by the country’s most talented artists and international artists. The Gallery features the work of historical and contemporary artists and often hosts exhibitions.
- The Book Cafe: This charming cafe and bookstore is a great place for couples to relax and have a cup of coffee or tea while browsing through a selection of books and magazines. The cafe also regularly hosts live music and poetry events, making it an ideal spot for a romantic evening out.
- Sam Levy’s Village: This shopping centre is a great place to go for a romantic evening out, with its wide range of shops, restaurants, and cafes. The village is a perfect place to grab a bite to eat, do some shopping or simply enjoy a romantic stroll.
- Kopje: Feel like the King & Queen of our city on this hilltop with its panoramic view of Harare city. It is a perfect place to enjoy a romantic sunset. The area is surrounded by a number of historic monuments and natural landscapes. A walk around this area offers a deeply romantic and intimate secluded environment.
Harare offers a wide variety of romantic places to visit and something for every couple to enjoy. Whether you’re interested in nature, culture, or just a relaxing stroll, there’s something for you in this beautiful city.
Why Choose Willow Lodge Over Other Harare Hotels For Your Romantic Weekend?
Many couples return to Willow Lodge because we offer a calming, comfortable environment where they can spend quality time together. The suites and garden rooms are private and romantically inclined. Included with your stay, you also get access to daily services such as housekeeping, room service, chauffeured drives, spa treatments, and babysitting to make your stay more convenient.
One Of The Top-Rated Bed And Breakfasts In Harare By Trip Advisor
Let us help you plan your itinerary! Whether you need a romantic place to visit in Harare or want to explore Zimbabwe’s natural beauty, make sure to book your stay at Willow Lodge. Book your stay with us today by contacting us at +263 (0) 77 5214183.